Senator Dan Bishop
is a steadfast conservative voice for South Charlotte, Matthews, and Mint Hill. He'll continue to work hard for growth, prosperity, and the defense of North Carolina's values.
Early Voting Begins April 19, Election Day Is May 8
- Dan will continue the disciplined tax-cutting and conservative budgeting that gave North Carolina the nation's #1 business climate and most-improved fiscal condition
- Dan knows that for small businesses to thrive and keep hiring, we must keep reducing regulation: that's why the NC Chamber of Commerce named him a "Jobs Champion"
- Dan has consistently supported five consecutive pay hikes for our teachers — the largest in the nation — raising the average teacher salary to over $50,000 for the first time in history
- Dan strongly supports School Choice, equal treatment for charter schools, and the expansion of "Opportunity Scholarships"
- Working with Lt. Gov. Forest in the Senate, Dan led the Campus Free Speech Bill to ensure open and robust expression on UNC campuses
- North Carolina Family Policy Council Life and Liberty Award recipient
North Carolina law requires candidate committees to report the name, mailing address, job title or profession, and name of employer or employer’s specific field for each individual whose contribution aggregate is in excess of $50 in an election. Contributions may not exceed $5,200 per individual and are not tax deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes. Corporate and foreign contributions are prohibited.